Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don't hate me because...



I have cool shoes. Tay got her first pair of New Balance tennis shoes. We've been talking for awhile about getting her some grey New Balance and we finally did it. Aren't they sooo cute?! We bought them a little big in hopes that she can get alot of use out of them. Can you buy tennis shoes for kids that are more economical than these? Yes. But can you buy tennis shoes for kids that are cuter than these? Absolutely not! I mean, there are a ton of tennis shoes out there, but the majority of them are not my style. So we bit the bullet, and bought some that are adorable, not to mention better for her feet than some of the cheap ones. I'm all about buying quality shoes for kids while their little feet are developing. We hope you like her shoes, but it's ok if you don't. We love them.
P.S. The "outfit" doesn't do them justice, but we don't have any other pics of her in them.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I am not looking at the kicks...I am looking at the legs! I TOTALLY agree with you about good shoes for developing feet. Kait is on her second pair of New Balance...of course not quite as cool as Tays! Love them and love her!
A. Mel

Anonymous said...

Okay, she is really posing in the first picture. I think she really does like them. She thinks she is a big girl. Too cute; the shoes and her. Loved our time together on Friday. Still have not written down Taylor's vocabulary but know that it is huge! Gran

holly said...

OK, that is the cutest thing ever. I was so sad when Alex got old enough to have an opinion about his shoes. He had SEVERAL pair of these before that happened though. Now he wants ugly white high top basketball shoes...ugghhh!

Katie said...

how cute is SHE!!!! adorable. and i love the shoes!

Matthew and Valerie said...

She looks adorable in her cool new shoes!

katie said...

SHUT UP! i love them... campbell needs a pair too!!

Emily Little said...

LOVE the shoes!!! Taylor is just too cool :)