Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Fun

Just a quick post and a couple of pics to tell you about our weekend. We went to Birmingham for a wedding and a visit with our dear friends, the Comptons. I'll post more pics and a video later, but for now here are just a few. Saturday morning we took the girls to Overton Park, a cute little toddler friendly park/playground in Mountain Brook (a.k.a. where-some-of-the-rich-folks-live). Taylor was tired and kinda freaked out on the way there but I think she had fun once she started playing. She's never been on a see-saw (or "teeter-totter" if you so prefer) before, but she loved it! The weather was beautiful and perfect. On the way back to the Compton's house we stopped for lunch, then Taylor passed out in the car. She was absolutely wiped out! Stay tuned for more pics from the weekend and a video of Taylor, the Dancin' Queen.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babies are the sweetest when they are asleep. Looking forward to the slideshow. Gran

Amy said...

Love the family pic. Taylor looks like she's really growing up.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Looks like Taylor had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I love her thighs!! I could chew on them forever! Gianna is going to have the same thighs! I remember you telling me forever ago that Taylor couldn't wear jeans, and I halfway thought you were joking...but now I know you weren't! I put two different pairs of jeans on Gianna the other day and she sat up, but couldn't move at all!! It was pretty stinkin hilarious! Yea, she'll be a "stretch pants" baby!! ;)

Elyse said...

Hey! Taylor is so adorable - looks like you and Shelley. So cool! Yes, I'm expecting...we just announced it to friends only a week ago. Time just got away with us. We didn't tell our families until I was 14 and 15 weeks along. We find out in 8 days what we're going to have - yay! I've enjoyed keeping up with your family blog, just never posted a comment before!