Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dancin' Queen

Taylor proved to be quite the little dancer at Natalie's wedding reception. It wasn't until she saw the two flower girls out on the dance floor that she decided to give it whirl. I guess she thought she needed to show them how it was done. She pretty much only had one or two dance moves, but she was a hit! Nick and I were so shocked that our shy baby was dancing in front of everyone. I hope you enjoy the video. Be patient, it takes her a second to get started. :)




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is so funny!!!! Well worth the wait. Gran

Michael and Kim said...

oh my...that little arm just a workin' it! so adorable

Melanie said...

I personally love the one shoulder, on arm up move. I also like the RESPECT is playing in the background, I laughed out loud! So cute.

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

very very cute!

Jennifer said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I wish the video was longer! I was just getting into it with Taylor and it cut off!

JD and Danielle said...

That is great! I was laughing out loud!

Amy said...

Baby's got moves! Shake your groove thang Taylor!

Anonymous said...

It" the Cuban blood in her coming out!!! The girl got soul!!!!!
dad

Matthew and Valerie said...

I think she's going to be a dancer!

Bragans said...

That is funny. I think she's ready for her first ban party.