Friday, October 24, 2008

Uh-oh!







Taylor has had quite a few playdates with boys lately. Three different boys I might add. Should I be concerned? :)
Hudson, Ollie and Gabe are their names. Cute, huh?! Hudson's parents are friends of ours from college/Campus Outreach, and we currently go to church together. They live about 5 minutes away so I anticipate frequent playdates...arranged marriage, anyone? Hudson was over again yesterday and they had a blast playing the piano. I have known Ollie's parents since I was in elementary school and we went to church, youth group, and high school together. And my mom taught Ollie's dad in preschool - how funny! Ollie's mom kept Taylor on Monday mornings for 9 months while I went to work. Gabe is the son of one of my sorority sisters/roommates in college. They don't live here but we were able to visit with them the last two times they were in town.






7 comments:

Bragans said...

I love that she is getting exposure to the boys. It might be preparing her to have a little brother?!

I think we will be in town next weekend for the golf tournament. We'd love to get up with you guys!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! They were pretty cozy on that recliner together, weren't they?? Should we be worried??!! ;)

--Shelley said...

taylor looks like she has had enough of the boy playdates in the last picture. she needs a good dose of ella!

Matthew and Valerie said...

I think you and Nick are going to have your hands full when she gets older!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, you need to teach Taylor some of the Southern charm and hospitality. It doesn't look like she's making those boys feel welcomed (Yay!)
dad

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shelley. Gran

Anonymous said...

Trust me, there will be a time when you wish she'd be as bored with boys as she looks in the last picture!!! Enjoy this time, and later - LOOK OUT. :)