Thursday, July 31, 2008

My blog got pimped...sort of

Ok, so I know my new background and template aren't as cute as some of the ones my friends have that can be customized with the headers and the personalized signatures for each post, but hey, it was free! And if it's free it's for me! Or if you're an Alpha Gam you should be saying in your head right now, "Is it free?! What you mean is it free?" So anyway, I love it! I was so bored with the way it was looking and I was having major blog envy every time I went to some of my friends' blogs. So hopefully this will do for a while. Then when I get bored with this one, maybe I'll get one that you pay for...but probably not. After all, if it's free it's for me :)

6 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

It is cute! And I was lucky enough that the girl that did mine did it for free! (although she just started charging a few weeks ago) I'm with you, wanted it for free!
Carrie
ps-I just noticed that the shirt Nick is wearing on Taylor's bday says "Taylor" too cute!

Amy said...

I love it! And thanks for the Alpha Gam flashback.

--Shelley said...

where you get the free blog background?

Bragans said...

Love it as well and yea, thanks for the flashback. I am laughing out loud right now! Miss you!

Joy

Michael and Kim said...

I love the pic of the family and the new design. I wish mine was free! :)

Mirinda said...

It's really cute! Where did you find it? I need something for mine, tired of the standard ones blogger offers!!!