Thursday, July 10, 2008

If I could be like Ella

I think Taylor wants to be like her older cousin Ella. You wouldn't know it from these two pictures, but Taylor is not a paci baby. She is a thumb sucker when she sleeps. But I found this pacifier the other day and gave it to her while she was playing just to see what she'd do. Mostly she just chews on it, but I was quick enough (twice!) to catch her actually sucking on it the right way (well, almost). With her hair in pig tails (or "twin pony tails" as my hilarious and oh-so-clever husband likes to call them) and in Ella's old clothes (b/c that's what she wears most all the time) she really looks like she's trying to be like Ella. I thought it was too cute not to share.


4 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

I like that you matched the paci to her outfit.

Anonymous said...

Soooo glad you captured the hand on the hip. Oh, my goodness. She is so precious! Gran

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I think she might look a little like her cousin...Aren't you glad she doesn't use a pacifier all the time??

Anonymous said...

All of your photos are AWESOME! I ahve been laughing so hard. She is go gorgeous and is SO grown up since I saw her last. She was so tiny and fragile before I left I was scared to hold her! Now it looks like she is ON THE GO! So cool.
Georgie