Monday, October 1, 2007

Two Months Old!?!

Taylor turned 2 months old this past Friday! Wow! Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that we were holding her for the first time. Nick couldn't make it to her Dr. appt. Friday for her check up and shots, so Mama met me there...thank you, Mama. I was not looking forward to the shots and was pretty sure I would cry. I was right and I think I cried for longer than Taylor did. The Dr. said she looks great and is doing well! She is in the 25th% for weight and 50th% for length. Here is a recap of her measurements since birth. It's not letting me do it as a chart, but you get the idea. We'll post some new pictures soon.

WEIGHT LENGTH

BIRTH 6lb 1oz 19.5 in

1 MONTH 8lb 9oz 21.5 in

2 MONTHS 9lb 8oz 22.5 in

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo welcome! I'm so glad I could be there for you. Love, Mama (Gran)

Melanie said...

Mama's are pretty great huhh? Growing like alittle weed...I am so glad all is well!

Melanie said...

Also on the crying with the whole shot thing...just keep reminding yourself that it is going to help her...when Kaitlyn was getting her RSV shots I cried but it got easier.

Anonymous said...

My little niece is growing up! Just remember, when Taylor grows up she won't remember the shots you made her get!
~Valerie