Monday, September 24, 2007

Sweet Sleep

Last night Taylor pretty much slept through the night. I say "pretty much" because her last feeding was at 11:00 and I didn't lay her down until a little after midnight, but she slept until 6 this morning. That's quite an accomplishment. I know it won't happen every night from here on out, but I think that shows that she's capable and that hopefully it won't be too much longer until she's pretty consistently sleeping that long. I guess when you're a big girl of 8 weeks you can do things like this.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Kait slept through the night for the first time at about 4 months..of course she was on formula. It is so great to get some consecutive sleep...my cousin Kristin told me, "at some point you will start feeling like a human being again!" I did and you will too!

Anonymous said...

It only gets better and better!! She is such a cutie. We LOVE the last set of pictures.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Yahoo for you!!! (and Taylor, too!)

katie said...

YES! congrats! i knew she could do it... sweet mini robyn (she's the spitting image) - i can't wait to hold you in my arms! by the way - is the second weekend in october going to work?