Friday, June 15, 2007

Update



I went to my 32 week visit today and everything is fine. To give you a little history the past 2 visits I've measured small (about 1 week behind), but my Dr. wasn't concerned b/c I was steadily gaining weight. Today when she measured my belly with the tape measurer I measured 2 weeks behind, so I got another ultrasound. Everything is fine, Taylor is growing, and all of her measurements looked pretty good. My Dr. said she thinks the baby is just sitting low in my pelvis causing me to measure small. I can handle that. Oh, and I only gained 1 pound since my last visit. I attached a picture of my 32 week belly!

4 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

You look great. I looked like that on my 15 week picture! Ha!

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute belly! I'm glad everything is going well with your pregnancy.

~Valerie

Melanie said...

The bump is getting bigger and bigger! So she may be a little one but that is ok...as long as she is healthy and happy. You are doing great!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful and healthy as I'm sure Taylor Elyse (Elise) will be also. I love you three. Moma