Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Two Months To Go!

My due date is only two months away! Yep, only two months! It's really hard to believe that Nick and I are going to be parents in such a short time. Nick said he's had a few "Oh gosh" moments but I haven't...hmmm, does that mean that it hasn't really hit me yet? Perhaps. But every now and then I'll look at my changing body and think, "I really do have a baby growing inside of me!" And we get to meet her in about 2 months! I often wonder when she'll be born, what/who she'll look like, how much she'll weigh, etc. We'll just have to wait and see - but if the remainder of my pregnancy goes by as quickly as the first 30 weeks have, it won't seem far away at all!

3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I'm so excited for you!! You're going to love being a parent!

Anonymous said...

She'll be just as sweet and cute as her two cousins!
dad

Melanie said...

You and Nick will be wonderful...it is the most extraordinary experience in the world and this is coming from semi-new parents. It is a love that cannot be put into words!