Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Baby V. Makes 3

We decided to start this blog shortly after finding out our big news--Robyn is pregnant! We had thought about starting once before, but this is now the perfect time so that we can keep our family and friends up to date with our lives during this exciting time.



We found out that Robyn was pregnant on November 29th. After taking the test in the morning we were both very excited, although Robyn was in a state of disbelief. Nick told Robyn that he smiled the entire drive to work that morning.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you set up this blog so we're all able to follow your good news. Best for us was hearing the news in person and knowing another little life will be added to our family. We're praying for all 3 of you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the both of you. I will definitely look forward to hearing about all 3 of you. God Bless!! Love all 3 of you, Tia Katrina

Kayleigh and Brian said...

You know, I found out I was pregnant on September 29th...interesting!
Lisa

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Weird...I thought about making a blog account, but didn't even go through all of the steps! I didn't know that it was going to show up as babyeikeland! oh well. now you know my secret. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick & Robyn,
I am so very excited for you both. I am glad you live close so I can see this baby alot (I hope)! I am thinking you need a boy! I pray that this baby will bless your lives and bring you as much joy and laughter as my Thomas brought me. You will be amazed at the amount of love you have for him/her and will realize how boring life was before BABY! I can't wait for August! Much Love to you both. Love, Aunt Beth