Thursday, November 1, 2007

A few days in Hammond

Last week Taylor and I (Robyn) took a road trip to Hammond to visit with Shelley and the kids. Taylor did quite well in the car, much to my surprise! Overall, it was a fun couple of days. Streed has always loved Taylor, even before her arrival, but this was the first time Ella showed any interest in her. We had to block off a safety zone for her b/c her cousins were scaring me. Ella kept wanting to sit in the Bouncy Seat. "What's the problem with that?", you may ask...Taylor was already sitting in it. They did, however, figure out how to get in there with her. So much for that idea.





















Streed pretending to take a picture of "Tay-Tay" on the camera phone; Ella in her own little world.















Happy baby girl















My Aunt Sissy loves me so much!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cousins are the best!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I bet it was so much fun hanging out with your sister and her family! Hopefully, one day, you won't have to block Taylor off from her cousins!! :)
PS I like the Halloween pictures, too. I'm excited to see the other pictures that you're thinking about.